Learning series with international age-friendly expert
Alexandre Kalache, MD, PHD, MSc, is a leading voice in the global age-friendly movement.
Dr. Kalache, who serves on the board of the Age-Friendly Institute, will be the featured speaker at virtual events hosted by organizations leading healthy aging efforts in Conn., Maine, Mass., N.H. and R.I. He will share insights from his work advancing healthy aging and discuss how the New England states are building momentum for this work.
- Feb. 23 - View the recording of Elevating Inclusive Age- and Dementia-Friendly Communities hosted the Massachusetts Healthy Aging Collaborative.
- March 2 - View the recording of International Inspiration: A Global Perspective for Connecticut on Age, Dementia and Disability Inclusivity hosted by the Connecticut Age Well Collaborative.
- March 9 - View the recording of From Age Friendly to Longevity Ready: Evolving Maine Communities to Work for Everyone hosted by Maine Council on Aging.
- March 16, 1:30 - 3 p.m. ET - Hosted by the New Hampshire Alliance for Healthy Aging. Register now.
- March 30, 1:30 - 3 p.m. ET - Hosted by Age-Friendly Rhode Island. Register now.